We’ve gathered a list of helpful information, services, and resources as our small business community navigates the ongoing coronavirus crisis. Last updated: 8/3/20
COVID-19 Customer FAQ Checklist
“Business as usual” no longer exists. COVID has confused customers and made them uncertain about how to do business with you. Build trust and answer their questions with this helpful checklist.
Get Your PPE
Lancaster County leaders just released a COVID-19 supply kit for local small businesses. Order yours here.
[Past Webinar] How to Market Your Business to Survive the Coronavirus Crisis
Presented via Lancaster Chamber on 4/15/20
Watch the Recording
Featured Article: Why is Empathy So Important In Your Marketing?
- How Do I Make Sure My Business Survives?
- How Do I Prepare to Reopen My Business?
- Coronavirus Marketing Examples & Inspiration
- How Do I Sell During Social Distancing?
- Free Marketing Tools & Tips
- How Do I Market Amidst this Crisis Without Sounding Insensitive?
- Should You Still be Marketing During the Coronavirus Crisis?
- Coronavirus Phishing Scams: How to Protect Your Business
- Forbes: When a Recession Comes, Don’t Stop Advertising (Sept 2019)
- Wordstream: Copywriting Guidelines for Marketing During COVID-19
Why is Empathy So Important In Your Marketing?
How Do You Make Sure Your Business Survives?
How Do I Prepare to Reopen My Business?
How Do I Sell During Social Distancing?
Free Marketing Tools & Tips
How Do You Marketing Amidst This Crisis Without Sounding Insensitive?
Should You Still Be Marketing Right Now?
How to Protect Your Business from Coronavirus Phishing Scams
Free Tools & Resources
Many businesses, software providers, and other vendors are giving away free or reduced-cost tools that can help your business stay productive while working remotely. Here are a few of our top tools and resources. Entrepreneur also compiled a list of 111 free tools to help you through the pandemic.
Small Business Support Collectives
- Stand For Small – organized by American Express; lists large business, financial, tech, and shipping companies committed to helping small businesses
- Open We Stand – organized by GoDaddy; lists marketing and small-business oriented services offering discounts
Communications & Productivity:
- Zoom – Free video conferencing for up to 100 participants
- Vidyard – Free secure video messaging
- Skype – Free voice chat, messaging, and video calls
- Comcast – Free Xfinity WiFi hotspot access
- Office 365 – Six-month free trial of Office 365, Including Microsoft Teams
- Calendly – Appointment scheduling software offering free Zoom and GoToMeeting integrations
- Adobe Spark – Free cloud-based video creation tool
- Canva – graphic design tool 30-day free trial and coronavirus print & social media templates
- Ubersuggest – Free plan for Neil Patel’s keyword research tool
- Spyfu – Keyword research tool is free for anyone who needs it
- MailChimp – Free accounts for critical providers and payment relief for eligible customers
- Hootsuite – Social media management tool; free access for affected business through July 1
- GoDaddy – Offering free website tools & marketing resources; their Open We Stand page also lists other marketing partners who are supporting small business
IT & Security
- 1Password – Password manager. Business accounts free for the first 6 months
- Bitdefender – Free enterprise security account for healthcare organizations
- LinkedIn – Free courses on how to stay connected and productive while working from home
- Moz – Free academy courses using the promo code “wegotthis”
- Smart Passive Income – Online Business Toolkit resources from Pat Flynn for entrepreneurs
Financial & Insurance
- American Express – Financial Hardship Program may offer extended payment terms and relief from late fees
- Auto Insurance – Various auto insurance companies are offering refunds on personal auto insurance premiums including Allstate, Farmers, Geico, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide, Progressive, State Farm, and more
- Bank of America – Client Assistance Program is offering various relief options, including deferred payments and refunds on late fees for credit cards, small business loans, auto loans, and mortgages
- Credit Card assistance – Other credit card issuers are offering coronavirus-related financial assistance including Apple Card, Captial One, Chase, and Citi
NEW Cybersecurity Services
Protect your business and your employees, especially when they’re working remotely.
Password Watchdog (50% off!) – Know when hackers are stealing your credentials
Network Watchdog – Hunt down threats your firewall and antivirus miss
Bitdefender – Stop more threats with the #1 rated antivirus and security solution