What this IS:
- Free marketing help; no strings attached
- Free expertise; from our owner and experienced marketing staff
- Ask us anything; bring your questions. We’re an open book!
- A networking opportunity; meet and exchange ideas with peers on the call
What this ISN’T:
- A sales pitch; we’re here to answer your questions, not sell you stuff
- A webinar; there’s no Powerpoint, we promise
- Shooting the breeze; your time is valuable, and we don’t want to waste it
EZMarketer of the Week:
Tom Malesic, President
As a small business owner, Tom understands the struggles that other local business owners face. He loves helping you understand marketing and web design and solving big problems that help you grow your business.
Ask Us Anything!
We’ll let you bring the questions, but here’s an example of the sorts of things we can answer:
- Is my website any good?
- Why am I not ranking on Google?
- Is social media a waste of my time?
- What do I send in my emails?
- I need to put together an ad – what should I include?
- A media rep called me and pitched this campaign. Is it a good idea?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to register to attend?
No. Just join via the Zoom link above any Friday between 12 and 1PM. We’re not trying to collect your information, but we will ask participants to identify themselves on the call (preferably with your video camera on) to provide opportunities for networking with your peers.
Is there a cost to attend?
No. Free Marketing Fridays are totally free. There’s no obligation, and no surprise sales pitch.
Do I have to be a customer to attend?
No. Anyone who is interested in small business marketing is welcome, and we are happy to answer your questions, even if you never buy from us.
Will you record these sessions?
No. We want everyone to feel comfortable coming and asking questions, so we will not record or publish these sessions.