SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING HELP
Free Marketing Fridays
Honest, No-Obligation Marketing Help for Your Small Business
Not sure what to do with your marketing? Trying to decide how to promote a new product or service? Struggling to grow your small business? We’re here to help!
When you’re feeling stuck, you need real marketing advice from real people who understand small business, not another generic webinar or blog article.
Join us the first Friday of every month for a casual, open forum on Zoom about whatever marketing or business-related questions are on your mind. Meet and brainstorm with peers and get honest, unbiased advice from one of our marketing experts.
Join Us On First Fridays!
First Friday of Every Month – 12:00-1:00PM Eastern
No cost or obligation to attend
Get Email Reminders:
"*" indicates required fields
EZMarketer of the Month:
Tom Malesic, President
As a small business owner, Tom understands the struggles that other local business owners face. He loves helping you understand marketing and web design and solving big problems that help you grow your business.
What this IS:
- Free marketing help; no strings attached
- Free expertise; from our owner and experienced marketing staff
- Ask us anything; bring your questions. We’re an open book!
- A networking opportunity; meet and exchange ideas with peers on the call
What this ISN’T:
- A sales pitch; we’re here to answer your questions, not sell you stuff
- A webinar; there’s no Powerpoint, we promise
- Shooting the breeze; your time is valuable, and we don’t want to waste it
Ask Us Anything!
We’ll let you bring the questions, but here’s an example of the sorts of things we can answer:
- Is my website any good?
- Why am I not ranking on Google?
- Is social media a waste of my time?
- What do I send in my emails?
- I need to put together an ad – what should I include?
- A media rep called me and pitched this campaign. Is it a good idea?
Help Us Spread the Word About Free Marketing Fridays!
Know a colleague or friend who could benefit from free marketing help?