NEWSLETTERS TOUCH BASE WITH CLIENTS AND PROSPECTS, SHARE VALUABLE INFORMATION, INCLUDE SPECIAL DEALS OR COUPONS – ALL WHILE BUILDING YOUR BRAND’S VISIBILITY.
Newsletters have the potential to influence your target audience in a personal way. When you talk directly to your customers and prospects, you give them an inside look at what your company’s all about, delivering value in terms of the articles, information, special offers, and calls to action you’ll include.
Custom Newsletters Begin With Your Clients’ Needs
To create an amazing newsletter, you need to be aware that your needs are actually the needs of your target audience. The value a client or prospect expects from a newsletter varies by industry.
EZMarketing will work with you to determine what’s best to include in your newsletter for the greatest possible impact. Your newsletter needs to offer something your audience won’t find anywhere else.
Newsletters can be designed to include the following features:
- Client success stories
- Articles from experts in your industry
- Special offers or coupons
- A rundown of industry news and headlines
- A spotlight of one of your employees
- Brief letters from your CEO, founder, or owner
- Fun stuff: quizzes, company events, giveaways
- Interviews with business insiders or influencers
Let the experts at EZMarketing guide the process of finding the right type of content to include.
Professional Newsletter Copy and Design
EZMarketing offers expert copywriting and professional design that will allow you to offer clients and prospects information in a way you can be proud of. We don’t develop average newsletters. We take great pleasure in creating amazing marketing tools that will help you create new revenue streams while advertising your unique brand effectively.
- Our designers have years of combined experience in developing
- We have copywriters who will craft compelling content based on the information you share.
- A variety of materials and newsletter sizes are available to accommodate
your specific needs.
- We’ll work with you through every single step of the process—from inception