PINTEREST – IS THE SECOND-HIGHEST SOCIAL TRAFFIC REFERRER
Drive referral traffic by using Pinterest as a part of your integrated social marketing strategy.
Over the past couple of years, Pinterest has become one of the go-to social sites for people who love shareable content. Pinterest serves as a huge driver of traffic – in fact, it’s second only to Facebook in terms of social media platforms that drive traffic directly to websites.
Pinterest is essentially a visual network built around pictures that people figuratively “pin” onto a variety of virtual boards known as “PinBoards.” Pinterest allows you to…
- Create your own boards to pin to
- Pin to a themed group board
- Share your own content by pinning it
- Re-pin the content of others
Monitor Trends, Develop Content, and Share With Pinterest
Many businesses are unfamiliar with the potential of Pinterest, so they pass it up for social media platforms they’re already comfortable with. Those businesses that leverage the power of Pinterest may have a significant leg-up on their competition that might not be a part of the social network. Here are a few of the ways that you can use Pinterest for your business.
- Add a Pinterest “Follow” or “Pin It!” button to content, products, or articles on your site
- Shout out to your fans who pin pictures of your products on a “VIP Board”
- Share content by others in your industry
- Enhance your brand image by the boards you pin to
Here’s How EZMarketing Can Help?
Sure, Pinterest might seem new and confusing—but we’re here to help.
- We’ll set up your Pinterest account.
- We’ll make it look great, using your business’s unique branding.
- We’ll begin pinning and re-pinning content to boards for you.
- We’ll offer you a one-hour consultation and walk you through our “How to Use Pinterest for Your Business” brochure.
Take the First Step
Call Us for a Free 60-Minute, No-Risk Pinterest Consultation
Here’s What We’ll Include:
- An analysis of whether Pinterest is right for your business.
- An explanation of what Pinterest is and how it works.
- Suggestions on how your business can use Pinterest.
- An overview and examples of what your competitors are doing.