Why is email marketing still one of your best marketing tools? Studies show that an email marketing campaign is one of the most cost-effective ways to reach your warm prospects and customers. It also delivers a great ROI. It’s a natural part of any small business’s marketing strategy.
Ready to dive in? Or maybe you’re just looking for some pointers on how to make your email marketing campaigns more effective? Talk to our marketing agency in Lancaster, PA. We can help make your email marketing EZ.
Any email campaign starts with a healthy, optimized email list reflecting your target audience. Our marketing company can help you manage and segment your existing email addresses to maximize your delivery and open rates. Don’t have an email list? We can work with you to build one.
Once we’ve optimized your email list, we can help develop compelling messaging for simple text emails, full e-newsletters, custom emails or even email templates. We can design and write the content for you, then deliver the email blast and track the results.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to deliver an email campaign that presents a one-time offer or if you’re looking for an ongoing drip campaign. Our digital agency can even design, develop, and optimize landing pages to support your email marketing campaign. You can depend on us to have you fully covered when it comes to email marketing services.
Why should I be doing email marketing?
If you're not doing email marketing, you're missing out. Watch to find out why email marketing services are a no-brainer for most businesses.
EZ tips to build your email marketing list
The best email marketing campaign starts with a great list. But how do you capture those coveted email addresses?
Read about 14 simple ways you can build a robust email list that you and your email marketing services provider can use to reach your customers and prospects!
7 Email Marketing Trends
With email marketing being so popular and so effective as an internet marketing service, it’s worthwhile keeping an eye on the latest trends, best practices, technology updates, and other factors surrounding it. Here are seven email marketing trends presented by Smart Insights. The full PDF is available here with free membership.
- Consumer engagement and loyalty: Brand recognition is a key factor in the decision to open an email. Nearly half of all email marketing recipients cite it as important. User-generated content (UGC) is also growing in popularity.
- Email design: The first key consideration is deliverability. Will your email design work across versions of Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo!Mail? Other design considerations include color schemes, typography, 3D imagery, and animations.
- Artificial intelligence: AI allows email marketers to personalize messages to deliver precise content and offers to customers. Apart from that, you can automate subject lines, do predictive targeting, and personalize send time.
- Intelligent personalization: It starts with segmenting your email marketing list into groups to tailor content and maximize engagement. You can expend into predictive content.
- Email experience: What’s your style and tone of copy? How does it create a customer experience? The three pillars of customer experience with respect to email marketing are helpfulness, personalization, and customer focus.
- Subject line optimization: Average open rates for email blasts are between 15% and 25% based on industry. So your subject line has to grab your customer especially considering that 306 billion emails are sent every day globally.
- Privacy: Changes to privacy laws are ongoing. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) have been implemented to protect consumers and their privacy rights relating to marketing calls, emails, texts, cookies, and more. You need to be aware of these issues to remain compliant.
How well you implement some of these basic email marketing trends will determine your success as a marketer. There’s a lot to digest. Talk with us. Our email marketing services for Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York small businesses can improve your marketing efforts to generate a better ROI.